Saturday, December 29, 2012

Autoblogging - Make Money Doing Nothing


Think it's not possible to make money on autopilot? Well, that's not true and hundreds and thousands are doing it today, including myself. With the recent introduction of powerful autoblogging tools that automatically post content to your blogs you can also join this growing list of internet marketers that are making money doing nothing.

Here is how this process works.


Decide what niche you want to build around.
Do your keyword research to find the least competitive keywords for your niche.
Buy a keyword rich domain name that you discover during the keyword research phase.
Decide how you want to monetize your blog and build out the links, banners, etc. for products that you are selling.
Use your automated blog tool (or buy one if you don't already have it) to plug in your targeted keywords to automatically build your blog content on the scheduled basis you define.
That's it! Once you have followed these steps, your blog will run on autopilot with the automated blog plugin tools.

As I have become more familiar with how the WordPress autoblogging tools work, I have been able to develop a process that I can now replicate very easily. And as with any other internet marketing business, successful implementation always starts at the keyword research phase.

I use a combination of free and paid keyword tools to generate a large (2500 if possible) targeted keyword list as my starting point. I then narrow down the keyword list until I come up with maybe 50-60 keywords that I want to target for my niche. The list of targeted keywords are selected by a combination of how competitive they are (the less the better) and the number of daily searches (the more the better).

Once I have generated this targeted list, I use the highest traffic keywords as my WordPress categories because I want to build a lot of content around these high traffic phrases. So by targeting these keywords, I can then build content for this category using content from the other keywords. So the effect is that I have a lot of posts that have the URL of mydomainname.com/CATEGORY/post title.

I then use the lesser traffic keywords and pull content on those phrases. I try to make sure that the lesser traffic keywords fit from a "theme" perspective to the higher traffic keywords that I use as my category names.

I can usually get a new niche site built around automated blog tools within a day or so, easily able to get 3-4 new sites up each week. I spend a lot of time on keyword research or I could get new sites up even quicker. But I really enjoy that part of the process and am always looking for ways to improve my skill around keywords.

Once I go through this process, I am done with the blog and move on to the next one. I typically revisit each site every few weeks just to fine tune the blog, maybe add a few new keywords, etc. But this process works, and you can get started with autoblogging and learn how to make money doing nothing.




Click here for Market Samurai, the best keyword suggestion tool.

Click here for the best WordPress automatic blog content plugin tool that builds unique content on every post your blog automatically creates.




No comments:

Post a Comment